LAYOUT:
I decided I wanted to reflect my layout as being quite tidy and professional yet have a display of images that would not fit within the grid system. But the text and content would be presented very much in a clean and precise arrangement within grid lines. I gathered inspiration from the magazine styles of both "Q" and " Billboard" as they show their dominant image to be centred and then have the textual add-ons to be around the main supported image. I believe in using this style it will promote the artist more specifically as it would include a bit more white space so you can focus upon the image as well as focusing on the surrounding text. The layout should also include a heading banner at the top of the contents and feature articles. I want this to co inside with my colour scheme of red, blue and mint green. I believe it would be quite fun to maybe stretch out the masthead or even the Z from the mast and have it as the banner at the top of the page.
For Example:


No comments:
Post a Comment